Succulent Cake Workshop
Join us for a succulent cake workshop where you take home your very own semi naked 6” cake!
When: Thursday 11 July 2019
Where: Sweet Bones, Braddon
Cost: $150 per person
Run by: Emily Brindley
- Learn to decorate a 2 layer, 6” semi naked cake with succulents and cacti
- Learn basic piping techniques
- Watch demos of trimming, assembly and frosting
- Dripping techniques for chocolate and white chocolate
- A shared vegan grazing platter (and you can BYOB)
Your teacher will be Sweet Bones owner, Emily Brindley. Emily has over 20 years experience in the hospitality industry. She is a certified chef and instructor with her associates degree in culinary arts. She has owned and operated Sweet Bones since 2011 and hosted many different workshops through the years. She looks forward to sharing her knowledge and skills with you.